Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Because There is Not Always Bad Going On....



....Sunday morning, I took the twins to McD's for lunch and to a new sprinkler park to play. They had a lot of fun, and I got to play with my camera. See? Life is good, really. I just have to hang on to that when I'm feeling a bit on the psycho side (shuddup, you in the peanut gallery who are asking when I'm NOT feeling on the psycho side! *winks*).

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

Let's go get a drink some night! And some mexican food too!

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Where is this, it doesn't look like the one behind the police station. Is it by the Kroger? that's the only one around we haven't been to, that I know of.

9:17 PM

 
Blogger crazed lunatic said...

this is the new one off of 146/Hazel Dell. It's a fun little place. It's like the one off of 131/Hazel Dell, but the playground is closer.

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home