Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Come Sail Away....


....anyone wanna run away? Actually, I'm not feeling that bad off. Was a busy day. Had a four hour meeting over lunch today. Which usually hoses me as far as getting things done. And I'll not kid you by saying that my inbox is empty. Cos it sure as hell is not. But am feeling like I'll be able to see the end of it soon. And hopefully I'll be able to get other things done that get shoved off because I'm too scatterbrained and busy to get them done. Three of the four "accounting people" will be gone for all intents and purposes next week. So am hoping to get lots accomplished! We shall see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I will be back from Dallas on Sunday night. see you next week.

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

Don't you have family coming in this weekend?

What are you doing Friday night?

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home