Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Few Of My Fave Shots Of Vaca....




.....and a little reaffirmation that I would so love to get a new camera. But Whatever.


....am so in love with this shot of my girlie's skinny little sand-covered tushy. She's such a girlie-girl, but can't quite pull it off to the fullest extent. Just like her momma!
















....have had some fun playing with angles and lighting....got some fun shots at the beach, amongst all the average ones.



















....I got some of my all-time favorite pics at the Butterfly House. Of all the tourist traps on Put-In-Bay, this was by far my favorite. I will be making a mini-book of all the great butterfly pics!




















....I so want to be Tara Whitney with this kind of shot.... We ate at this place for lunch. They had good burgers at Red Robin prices...



















....I always tell Aaron that I don't have enough pics of me. And I don't. Which I mostly don't mind. But the kids will want to know what I look like when I'm dead and gone, so I have to get over the fact that I think my nose is too big and my face too pimply to always refrain from getting my picture taken. So I'm turning over the camera to him sometimes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cath x said...

Some amazing pictures missy!
have missed chatting with you and need to catch up on how you are all doing. I have a new blog at http://asuccessionofmoments.typepad.com or you could mail me at c.m.stannard@googlemail.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, Steph! I love the one of you and all the kids...so freaking cute! I'm glad you had such a good time :-)

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

that is a good picture of you and the kids!!!

watcha guys doing today? perhaps we can all get together???

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

I am glad that is a butterfly picture. I never would have known.

9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home