Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Elliptical Trainer??

...I'm torn. It's been a bit difficult to get to the gym these days. And going to karate once or twice a week doesn't give me any cardio exercise and leaves me with little more than a headache from being tossed on the mat. (We're learning to fall, throw, and be thrown in karate right now, and I'm not sure that I'm liking it!) Going to the gym would be cheaper, but I need to figure out WHEN I'd go. But, methinks that I would like to get an elliptical at home. Does anyone out there who still reads this thing have one? Does anyone have any reccommendations? I'm thinking of dropping a chunk of change, but don't know which to get.... *sigh*

...needless to say, I'm feeling a bit more comfortable financially. *winks* I'm not rich, by any stretch of the word, but I'm soon to be credit card debt free!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy one that is used. You know people ahve them sitting around unused. How to find a used one? Just tell everyone you know that you are looking for one.

8:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home