Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nerd Potential

My nerd potential knows no bounds. I am stoked to report that I have secured from the library a copy of Dreams from My Father, by Barack Obama. Stoked. I also checked out Season One of "The Office." BBC style.

On a not-so-happy note, I had a headache from hell last night. Only Satan could bestow upon me the pain I felt last night. Equate's finest Excedrin Migraine knock-off did the trick, and I was able to feel better. But I seriously thought I was checking out.

The owner of my company is back in the office for some big doings here. So I need to get back to work doing things like making coffee and bringing him Post-It Notes. It ain't changing diapers or slinging hash, so I'm going to quit bitching now.

But, before I go, you'll want to hear about my kids. You do. Say it. Anyway, their birthday is exactly one month from today. Griffin says to Aaron yesterday "I want a blue Mater on my birthday." Erin pipes up that she wants a Barbie. Griffin tells her, "No you don't want a Barbie, you want a big Barbie car. I will drive it and you can listen to the radio." Hmmmm....he's so much like his father it's scary.

3 Comments:

Blogger nain said...

your kids are too damn funny. And I soooo know the pain from migraines...I feel for you. It totally sucks. I've had such bad ones before that not even the prescription stuff could kick it. I'm glad it's gone though!

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

A Barbie car....I remember the last time he was behind the wheel...well, I think I do...wasn't it him who almost decapitated Erin driving Maggie's Barbie car?

I don't even know what to say about the Post-It-Notes....except helpless....

10:04 PM

 
Blogger nain said...

Hope you're having a great Friday! Thank goodness this week is over, right? Had a hearing this week which sucked up ALL of my time. Got any fun weekend plans? I'll be in town, just so you know ;-)

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home