Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm The Momma.....

....so I go to the library the other day and inquire about how to use the internet at the library. I have never needed to look into this, as I've previously had the priviledge of having internet at home. So, I go to the reference desk and ask. To which the librarian says.... "Well, first of all, do you have your parents' permission?"

....in years of old, this would have pissed me off to no end. I'm beginning to find it very humorous, if not flattering, to keep hearing that I must be 16.

....by the way, dear Judy. I have to agree with you. I'm excited to go out on Saturday, but 9:30 is not too far off my bed time! I may look 16, but inside, I'm 80.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have your parents' permission? Bwaaa Haaa Haaaa That is so funny. I hope it makes you smile all day!

4:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting to carded at the library! That totally would have made my day!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Too funny!

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

LMAO, but hey, what a compliment!

11:26 AM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

This is so funny! Did you not laugh out loud and then thank her over and over? That would have made me laugh!

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home