Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm Almost as Cool as Katie....

.... cos I'm getting this for Mother's Day. And I'm not as sneaky as you all would think. I sat at the computer this afternoon, putting receipts into our electronic check registry, and foung a receipt from this store. The funny thing is, is that Aaron forgot that this was in the pile of receipts that he handed me. And the funnier thing is that I NEVER put receipts onto the computer. EVER.

.... now, perhaps, I'll get down to 133.4 pounds, too...ya think? *winks*

....by the way....next step....spandex.... muhahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Woohoo! Now we'll both be goofy dancing (exercising?) fools like on the commercials.

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Cath said...

I have an ipod, they are amazing! WOOHOO, happy for ya!

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home