Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Snow.....

.....and we didn't get the 6 inches of it. Not even close. We got three or four tops. *sigh* So everyone went to school today, and no one is coming home early. I still have all this sinus crap going on, too, so we're all just hanging out and barely keeping pace. Which is still busy, considering I had seven for lunch today! And a two of those seven are strippers..... yeah, baby!

....Nothing much going on at the Zoo today. What about you guys?

....On the diet front, I've sucked up a hind tit, because I found the Girl Scout Cookies this morning. I did exercise a little self-control and only had one sleeve of cookies instead of the entire box. This, my friends, is a start. If any of you know me, I will eat one box at a time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner until they're all gone. And I know that I've mentioned it before, but the road to diet hell is, indeed, paved with Thin Mints. Couple the cookies with a few pieces of bread for lunch (at the very least it is whole wheat bread!) and a bowl of Thin Mint ice cream (if the Girl Scouts of America are the Anti-Christ, I would have to say that Edy's is a Dark Angel), and you have me driving the bus again.

....Tomorrow is another day. I did, at the very least, have a bowl of Kashi Go-Lean with skim milk and 1.5 bananas for breakfast. 21 days to make a habit, right? I've already come close to whipping diet Coke's ass! I really do wish I had a cold soda during the day, but not having so many at hand means that I don't drink six a day. So that is progress. Next step is to maim the gremlin (aka Aaron) who keeps bringing things like cookies into the house!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'll go beat Aaron with a stick if you'd like. hehe

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had seven for lunch today and two were strippers. Who are you, Hannibal Lechter?!

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home