Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Zookeeper and the Blustery Day....

....nothing much going on today. cleaning for tomorrow a bit. taking care of just two girls. though those girls are really starting to be happy handfuls! ;)

....i finished my friend's planner pages. she can buy her own damn binder and filler paper, though. :P she's already aware of this, too. hehe right now, as i write, aaron's working on binding the library pocket calendars. neither of us are genius when it comes to bookmaking, but i think it will work out just fine. hopefully he'll teach me so i can make the others myself. we shall see.

....and regarding yesterday's post...i must admit that it wasn't calling someone out for being a lurker on my blog, but more feeling needy for comments, as i know that more than just my known faithful followers read up on my blog, and i want to know what they think and to give me some love. feeling needy. that's all.

....we're preparing for a hellacious turkey day tomorrow. we've bought all the fixings, it just needs to be fixed now. i'm so going to need all the good-cook vibes that you can throw my way. i don't want to screw up my first-ever thanksgiving feast. aaron's going to be helping me, but that doesn't mean we don't need some luck! hehe

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to craft. All I have done today that is crafty is to tie ribbon on a paint can handle. I want to use my photo boxes and craft with them. I wish I had the magic touch that you seem to have. Your stuff is so trendy and cute.

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Since I'm not cooking this weekend, you may have all my cooking karma. hehe I hope everything goes well and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Peggy said...

Have a great Thanksgiving and sending good vibes your way for cooking.

10:00 PM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Hope you have a fabulous day hun!!

7:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home