Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

What a Waste....

...so today was a bit of a waste. I went on what was supposedly an interview with a marketing firm, only to find out that it was a jacked-up direct sales ploy, selling "wellness" products....grrrr....

...I also went to the doctor to see about these neck-pains and headaches I've been having. No such luck in figuring out what exactly is wrong with me. I'm chalking it up to stress, until I keel over and die. I did, however, get a tetanus booster, so I'll not have to worry when I step on an unidentified rusty sharp thing in the garage. (Note to self: wear shoes)

...And now I'm sitting on the white beautiful waiting for the home fries to finish oven-frying. I don't mind that they might be a little under-done and therefore crunchy...I didn't have to cook them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess that means not HNT pic...

7:39 PM

 
Blogger Auntie said...

what is a white beautiful?

8:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you & the family a wonderful weekend! Hopefully plans work out for next friday!! :) Smile and enjoy yourself this weekend!

10:24 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Blah on the interview. Have a good weekend!

7:35 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

:( about the interview!

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home