Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, October 21, 2005

So Very Proud....




For just over two years, Collin has worked for this very moment. At times I thought that he would hate me forever for making him continue after his second degree brown belt (two belts away from black). I do not think he could be happier now, however, which makes me so glad that I was the bitch I was and spurred him on.

Congratulations, Collin! It's just the beginning. All the fun stuff happens now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fiber-4-U said...

Oh my goodness !!

CONGRATULATIONS COLLIN !!!

Whoo hoo !! I am so excited. What an amazing accomplishment !!

1:10 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Well done Collin! You clever boy!

4:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS COLLIN!
Goodness, now Nain has her own personal bodygaurd! ;)
I hope you all had a fun night celebrating! ...Ox...t

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Awesome! Congrats Collin and also great job spurring him on Bitchy Mom. ;)

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home