Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, October 24, 2005

UGH....

....I tripped over the gate while holding Erin and landed flat on my ass. I'm currently walking around like a little old lady. And feel like my ass will fall off at any given moment. Perhaps that is just from the wish for it to fall off so that the pain will go away. hehe

....So the weekend went well despite the fact that I'm still feeling like shit. It's hard to believe how much changes over ten years, yet how much stays the same. It was good to see some old friends again. I'm disappointed that more people weren't there, but it was good to see some old (yet changed) familiar faces. And for dinner we had....you guessed it....fried chicken! Anyone who's been in southern Indiana knows that if there is a wedding or celebration of any kind it will include fried chicken and beer.

....I really feel for my dad right now, as he's currently figuring out what he'd like to do for a job. I totally can relate to this, though I'm fortunate enough to have an income at this point. I just hope that he can find it in himself to get SOMETHING, as my stepmom has suffered long enough with trying to pay the bills with her own salary and hardly anything coming in from my dad. It breaks my heart to see her upset when there is so much that my dad can do to remedy the situation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

What do you want to do with your life? I have always heard do what you love and the money will follow. Of course, what I would love to do wouldn't bring in a damn dime! Who thought of this crap anyway?

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home