Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

It Just Might Work....

....I'm having a good day today, if you can't tell. I feel almost good enough to post some pics of myself....well...ok, not that good. ;) HNT will still have to wait until I can come up with something tasteful. Go look at CMHL's entry. That should suffice for today...she's one of those people that, should I have met her in person, would likely be a great friend, though I might have to hate her for her perfect body and teeth. ;) ANYWAY, I digress....

....the interview for the possible nanny position went fairly well, if I do say so myself. The woman knows that I'm a patient person, and marvelled at how I was able to get seven children fed while she was in front of me. Too funny. She has two kids, both under two, that I would be watching three days a week for nearly half of what I make now. Finding a job where I could put in the other hours to earn some extra cash would be just fine by me, and would likely include the push-up bra and some adult conversation. HAHA.

....so we shall see. I'm a cautiously optimistic person, and I don't likely take things seriously until they're for real.

The other interviews are with Primerica (sp?), American Funds, and Bankers Life and Casualty. Not sure about those others, but if they think that I might be employable, that only elevates my mood that much further.

3 Comments:

Blogger cmhl said...

nahhhhh, my front teeth are slightly chipped, I have a crown, and stretch marks from here to eternity. don't be TOO impressed.

7:51 AM

 
Blogger SeeingDouble said...

DO NOT go to work from Primerica. It's a VERY shady pyramid type thing, you have to pay $200 to start (for "training" materials) and recruit 3 people. Google them, it's a total scam, they make money by signing other people up to work for them.

11:35 PM

 
Blogger SeeingDouble said...

Oh, and I have an American Funds account for my IRA, very reputable company, good luck!!

11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home