Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Amazing How Kids, Though Young in Age....

....can totally get a person wrapped around their little finger. So many of my daycare kids are doing that right now. Hell, two of them are my OWN kids and are doing it.

....example: When asking Erin: "Are you Mommy's girl" If she's only around me, she might say: "Yes, I Mommy's gehw" but if her Dad's around, "No, I Daddy's gehw". WTF??

....as the screaming daycare girl sits on my assistant's lap, she looks over at me with the most smug grin on her face, as if to say: "There ya go, lady...SOMEONE'S holding me, nah-nah-na-nah-nah".

NEVER, I repeat, NEVER EVER underestimate a baby. Ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger tiffkindred said...

Too cute! I sure wish I would have been able to meet you this evening..Dang work schedule.. i didn't get of fwork until 9:40!! EEWWW long day! But hopefully sooner than later we can get together! Have a lovely night and I can't wait to talk to you again! ...Ox...t

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Cuteness! Can't wait to see you soon!

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home