Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Has Someone Seen My Motivation??

....Cos I sure don't have any today, and I would like it back, please. It's been a farily humdrum day at the Zoo, for which I feel incredibly guilty, as it's Halloween. I am trying not to beat myself up too badly, since I did fix them pumpkin pancakes this morning (which they didn't really like) and made some funky playdough with pumpkin pie spice in it. But I feel like I just don't want to do anything, and I hate this feeling. Perhaps it's because I still feel a bit on the crappy side. Perhaps it is because it's really starting to have an autumnal air outside. Whatever it is, I would love to get past it so that I can enjoy life again. *sigh*

...This, too, shall pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home