Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Blogkeeping....

.....the outfits were from the crop party that Jan and I went to back in September. i don't think I ever posted the picture before, but that's us in all our African glory. Her husband's from Nigeria, hence the done-up costumes. I don't think that we would have been so authentic if her husband was from Alabama like mine. ;)

.....i know exactly where i left my purse, and have put in a call to Aaron's uncle and aunt to see if they can go pick it up from the restaurant where we ate on Sunday. I'm sooo sad about my purse. And soooo completely mad at myself. If I have to, I'll head out to Terre Haute tomorrow and get it. I just am frustrated, as it's going to take three hours plus to go and get it. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

have them ups red the purse to you! you will have it tomorrow! cheaper to go ups red saver..next day by 3 p.m....something to think about!

7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home