Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Easy Friday.....Hopefully

You know, I'll say things that turn around and bite me flat in the ass....like saying today should be an easier Friday just because I only have five kids total. Kind of like telling Katie that Griffin hadn't bitten anyone in two weeks, only to have him bite that same day. *sigh*

On another note, I did get to sleep in this morning until 7:30. :) And I'm also decked out like a girlie-girl in make-up!

I'm very stoked, as I just put in my order for the Ft. Wayne Scrapbook Convention that I'll be attending with my friend Jan. We're completely stoked about being able to go. I just need to figure out what to do with the gruesome twosome. We shall see *bites nails*

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'm so happy you are going to the scrapbook convention, I'm just a tad bit jealous it's not with me! Have a good weekend!

11:19 AM

 
Blogger crazed lunatic said...

:( I'm sorry. Hopefully we'll be able to do something like that soon. Check out those local scrapbook stores, so maybe if/when I come out in October, we'll be able to go, if only briefly! ;)

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home