Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

ok....life's a little more back to normal. there was no puking today....and no one received the gold star (thanks, Leann, for trying), but it was Erin who was sick this time. Random Acts of Pukage. i'm sure that my RAP quota has not run out yet, so stay tuned for further RAP news. i crack my own shit up.....can you tell it's way late and i've been sorting daycare toys all night?

other than that, no new news to report....unless you wanna hear about things like sleeping in and eating 3 pieces of bacon for a snack...spending 200 bucks at the grocery this afternoon....and of making a supper (who the fuck doesn't eat chicken nuggets and cheesy taters??) that no one would eat....then i can sit and bore your ass all day.

so....taking my horridly sarcastic ass to bed now, as hoping that that will make me less so in the morning. we shall see....

3 Comments:

Blogger Fiber-4-U said...

If it makes you feel any better, Felix has been a little Vomit Monster all day...

12:38 AM

 
Blogger preemiemum said...

sending hugs, there are some real nasty bugs out there at the moment!

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Village-Idiot said...

Interesting how I find our lives paralleling eachother...I was prostrate before the porcline god last night myself. Bad part was, I heaved and never "blew chunks" (inside joke). Don't know which is worse...

Hang in there...

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home