Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

When I signed on for this, I didn't realize that I would be working from 5:30 am to 6pm....wowza, I'm tired. So, when I say that I've been up until 9:45 pm cleaning....that's AFTER getting up at 5:30am-6am to get a baby that will likely keep me up (a.k.a....NO NAPPING!)

I also hope that my little Brazilian boyfriend stops teething or heals from an ear infection, because I really hate that I can't make him stop crying by just holding him or feeding him. It makes me wonder if I'm making a wise choice by not telling them that they might have to find alternatives? Oh, I forgot to mention that they've coddled his little ass and have not really let him feed himself solids or the bottle? You're not doing the little dude a favor here, folks!! ROFL

Roll on 8:30 pm, cos that's when my little (muhahahaha) ass is going to bed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took care of a little girl that cried for 9 hours, only to stop to sleep. She refused to take a bottle (she was breastfed). After two months, I quit. The mother was hurt, but I can only go so far. I think she thought that I was hurting her. It was so sad.

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr...that last comment was me--

Goldberry
http://silverlining.typepad.com/silver_linings

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home