Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bedtime Stories...


....so Katie and I basically spent the entire day together after lunch. We went to see Bedtime Stories. It was a very cute movie. So much better than I expected. I was seriously tempted to go to the liquor store and buy a hip flask to make the time go by better. But turns out, I didn't need to. Super cute movie.


....we then went to Katie's house and had dinner and hung out chatting. And then we went to my house so that I could fold laundry and get some stuff done while chatting. The kids thought we were nuts that we had our little progressive playdate, but it made the day without our respective spouses fly by. Aaron helped our good friend Curt move yesterday, and Greg is at class this weekend.


....Today, Dante and his family are coming over to play and have lunch. I am looking forward to seeing them and spending time with them. We're trying to make a concerted effort to be more active in cultivating our friendship. It's funny when we call, though, to say "Can we push it off to next week?" Life has a terrible way of getting in the way!
(side note about the picture... can you believe that this was five years ago? in the throes of survival, I barely remember this....We were at Aaron's parents' house for something, though, I think....)

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

So cute and precious! He still looks like that picture only, obviously, grown up a wee bit.

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Look at the sweet Griffin face!

3:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home