Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happy Tuesday....

...nothing much ado here. The best part of my day was eating lunch with my friend Judy, who surprised me with a call this morning, asking for a lunch date. Am still feeling a bit under the weather from the cold/allergy thing I've got going on right now. It's not stopped me from eating more than my fair share, though! Good job sparring class is tonight so that I can work some of it off. Dinner tonight shouldn't be too terrible for me, though. BLT's! One of my friends had about twenty or so tomato plants in his yard...only lives with two other guys...and doesn't eat tomatoes. So he let me have some. Boy, I do love me some home-grown tomatoes! So I'm excited about the prospect of a good BLT tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

I think everyone we know has a cold including me!

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home