Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Nervous.....


....so am a bit nervous about the weekend. Am going to be gone from everyone for the entire weekend. Which I'm suddenly not liking. Am nervous about how I'll do, especially since my wonderful son decided to be kind and share his illness from earlier in the week. He could have shared a cookie, a soda, anything but this!
....so doped up on Sudafed, vitamins, and pain relievers, I will go to work today. At some point I need to get my good gi dry cleaned. We'll see. It might just wind up wrinkled and whatever. And then after work, I'll make my way down for the first night of competition. Tonight is all the new stuff. We'll see how it goes!
....I practiced my kata and sparring so much this week that I'm sore.
.....but fuck it. I spent a lot of money for this weekend, I'm going through with it, come hell or high water.
....Happy Weekend to you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

Griffin is so adorable!

Noah is sniffling and coughing today. Reilly H was out sick yesterday.Dang, it is early in the year for this sort of stuff!

2:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love shared germs! I hope you feel better. I'm sure you'll do great! It will be even more monumental a weekend because you also battled germs too!

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home