Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ponderings....

....do you think Gichin Funakoshi and the other Okinawans had disgusting feet from practicing karate in their backyards? Looking down at my feet this afternoon, I realized that perhaps I need to figure out something different. You see, I spent about 20 minutes last night after karate class practicing my kata for this weekend. And, well, I must not have cleaned them all too well when I showered last night. They're kinda gross.....

..... I really thought this was quite clever.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy in Indiana said...

You need one of those little foot spa things that you soak your feet in and the water bubbles. add a drop or so of eucalyptis and it will smell divine. Of course, I don't have one so you just have to take my word for it.

Lunch was fun. Were you away too long? Poor Rebecca, having to "go to the doctor" and all.That means we can't do it too often.

6:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grimy feet sneak up on me from time to time. Not so much now that I'm not running around barefoot outside like I did most of my life. But it still happens.

I know you'll do great! Keep us posted!

11:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home