Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

My House....

...is a construction zone at the moment. Aaron and his dad are working on the windows today. So, trying to be the good wife, I decide to get them out of the way. We went to the sprinkler park with Judy and her sons. The kids were fairly well behaved. The only eventful thing to happen is for Erin to climb on my back and pee.....I seriously could have shot her at that point. Nothing like a golden shower, eh?? ewwwww.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My in laws are coming tomorrow. This means I have one more load of laundry to do as Scott has been trying to sleep in the guest bedroom. The bed in there is more elevated than ours and it is easier for him to get in and out of. So, I have more laundry to do to get ready for company.....

They are taking both boys to Fort Wayne on Monday morning and I will get them back on Wed. This way they will be out of the way when Scott has surgery on Tuesday. But for you, it means I can't help with Collin on Monday or Tuesday.

What about the Grubes? Would he like to go there? Or to the Breen's?

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home