Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Because Inquiring Minds Want To Know....

.....a couple of things. Last night was really no big deal. I had the equivolent of three shots of gin, mixed in with my Mt. Dew. I, my friends, am a lightweight when it comes to drinking. The biggest! So I woke up this morning with a big ol' headache. I then proceeded to dope myself up on caffiene from more Mt. Dew and some Excedrin Migraine. So I spent the next few hours shaking my ass off!

.....and, thanks to those who played along to the "Elmopalooza". Miss Novaks8 was closest by saying Sesame Place. We once had one of those stores in a mall in Indy, but it sadly closed! *sob* Elmopalooza is none other than Blockbuster. Why? Because the first time they can remember going into the store, we rented Elmopalooza. Still not sure how he got "ww.com" from Wal-Mart, though!

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie said...

How cute is that! Which one of your children came up with that?...or wait, maybe it was Aaron????

Sorry about the confusion last everning...let's get together again soon.

10:49 PM

 
Blogger cmhl said...

mt dw at night? did you ever SLEEP?

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Hope you're feeling better hunny!

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

My kids think Charlie and Chocolate Factory when I mention Blockbuster. lol Glad you are feeling better!

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home