Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday, Monday....

....still hacking up my lungs. Haven't been able to fully accomplish getting them up and out, but you'd think I was trying with all the coughing that I've been doing. *sigh*

....no other real news to report. Just another Federal holiday that everyone else but me seems to have off from work. Lovely. Not too shabby, though, as I only have two extra kidlets today. Yes, you've read that right. Two extra. Which feels like a vacation at times, except I don't have the choice on whether or not to go somewhere, as I don't have enough space in the Bingo Bus for two extra carseats. Collin's slim, but I'm afraid he's not that slim.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tie a rope to all the kids and make them walk single file over to Cool Creek. Ha! Or make Aaron drive the other vehicle with Colin and a kid or two in it.

11:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still no ads! Could you hack up a few of them so you'd get some spending monies?

11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it helps, I don't have the federal holiday off, either! Hope you get a day of reprieve with not having a ton of children milling around....

1:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a new toy! Two words - Google Maps. I love it! Something else for me to do when bored in class ;-)

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home