Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Four Things....

Tagged by Cath....

Four jobs you have had in your life:
German Teacher, daycare provider, Expatriate Coordinator (fancy title for paper-pusher and tax harrasser), Taco Bell Drive-thru Girl....

Four movies you would watch over and over:
I don't watch movies....I fall asleep. I'm a movie narcoleptic!

Four places you have lived:
Huntingburg, IN
Loogootee, IN
Muncie, IN
Carmel, IN

see a pattern, here?? ;)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Dora the Explorer, the Wiggles, any room makeover show on TLC, HGTV, or DIY...otherwise, I don't watch much television....

Four places you have been on vacation:
Mammoth Cave in Kentucky
South Haven, MI
Las Vegas, NV
Hueston Woods, OH

OMG, I'm so boring!

Four websites I visit daily:
Preemie Baby Forum
Katie
Ebay
My Scrapping Blog (you guys are so bad about leaving me love, except Katie and Cath....

Four places I would rather be right now:
in bed sleeping
London (cos it sounds so good...)
Germany (cos, well, I spent all that time learning the language and have never been)
At a scrapbook retreat.... lol

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left you a nice big comment, honest, and it got lost, Darn. IT was all about me taking you to London, too. Guess we'll have to talk on the phone.

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home