Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I've Found My Mojo! :)

Two sweet friends have ordered calendars off me for Christmas presents! :) Nothing like a deadline to bring back the mojo! LOL And Nain...I know I need to give my mojo a rest, but you know that's not possible around here. Doing these calendars, while work nonetheless, is what is going to keep me sane. I got part of them done tonight, too.

Of course, one of the sweet friends has invited me to go with her and her family to see Incredibles on Ice tomorrow. I'm excited, as I've never seen a Disney on Ice show. I've heard great things, so I can't wait!!

OK, it's already past my bedtime, so off I go!

3 Comments:

Blogger tiffkindred said...

One in particular is trying to make you work like a slave!! SORRY!! ;)



Ox...t

my blog is back...

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

Woot! :)

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Cath said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Go girl!!

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home