Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

i'm feeling a bit of a bah-humbug lately.....but i went to wal-mart last night, to find some fleece to make my dad a blanket, and found these great kits to make these double-layered blankets that you tie the edges together.....and bought three. one for my dad, one for my stepdad, and one for collin. i came home and put collin's together last night about an hour's time. that got me in better spirits.... :)

i'm also doing a bunch of other home-made gifts this year. my mom is getting a journal and some pens...collin's teacher is going to get some magnets in addition to her giftcard that aaron bought...my grandma is going to get a decorative cookie plate.....

now the only person that we don't have bought for is aaron's dad.....what do you get a 51 year-old who has everything? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home