Life as a reformed Zookeeper. Now living a life as a working mother who dabbles in karate, scrapbooking, and Coors Light!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

1. all christmas cards are made out....*massaging writer's cramps*
2. flipped open the shower gel this morning only to get a dallop of Bath and Body Works Pumpkin scent DIRECTLY into my eye.....i think i'd rather cut myself repeatedly with an x-acto rather than to experience that pain again....i think that ranks up there with the blood clot in the lung...i shit you not.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI - tomato sauce in your eye burns like a ...well, it hurts and stings and the tears flow for an eternity.

Goldberry
http://silverlining.typepad.com/silver_linings

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Debby said...

I’ve been looking around on the net for sites talking about the holidays and to see if I can find any posts about what others are doing about sending Christmas cards, to get some good ideas. The season will be here before we know it and there are so many choices. While I really do hate the time it takes to do Christmas cards, I do enjoy receiving them with updates on my friends and extended family. So…I guess it’s worth it. My keyword search led me to this post. While your blog isn’t exactly what I was looking for, I’m glad I came across it. Very interesting read! Happy Holidays!

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Jan said...

Happy holidays to you! My how this year has flown! I have been reading your blog for some time now and never have posted a comment but I just wanted to take a moment and wish you the best for the holidays and on into the New Year. I wish I could afford to send Christmas cards to everyone, but I hope this will suffice to let you know you are appreciated.

8:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home