...since I'm not going to be back at a computer until after New Year's Day, I think I'm going to go ahead and do this now. Especially effective, since there are only two people in my office today, and it's not like the person who's in really chats it up with me.
here are last year's resolutions:
1. Exercise 3x per week
2. Do at least one educational activity per day with daycare kids, instead of the normal do three in one week, none the next
3. Scrapbook more (Goal of 200 pages this year)
4. Spend more quality time with my family
Ha...not sure that I did many of them at all....did very well on the exercising bit in the middle of the year, and was able to lose about 25 lbs. Recently, the momma guilt has gotten to me, and I've not exercised in ages! I did scrapbook a lot this year, but I'm afraid that I didn't make near the 200 page goal. I did do a looooot of gifts, though, so perhaps that should count?
Anyway, here are this year's:
1. Drink less diet Coke. Seriously, in the words of one of my favorite scrapbookers, Tara Whitney, it's time to become BFF with water.... Seriously....
2. Exercise at least twice per week...one karate class and one other time....it's not much, but hey...I'm human.
3. Scrapbook more.... no page goals, but I want to do at least one layout per week. There were weeks when I didn't even do that.
4. Donate blood every 56 days, making a full six donations for '07.
5. Make happy memories for my children, instead of dwelling on the past.
6. Figure out how to incorporate the egg donor into these happy memories and still keep my sanity and the children's physical and mental health in tact.
7. Be a more loving wife. Hey, the man does so much for me, I really need to be more supportive and helpful to him.
There they are. I wonder if I will look back on this year and giggle at my failures with resolutions, just like I did this year. Who knows.